ChiropracticBook An Appointment
Is chiropractic right for me?
- Chiropractors are university-trained health professionals, specializing in the spine and nervous system. If you are experiencing pain, decreased movement, or nerve irritation due to injury, poor posture, a sedentary lifestyle, or muscle imbalances, our Chiropractors can help.
- We treat privately paying patients, and those with extended benefits, MSP premium assistance, ICBC claims.
What can I expect in my first session?
- During your first session, your chiropractor will perform a comprehensive assessment to accurately diagnose the underlying issues, and discuss with you your options before commencing with treatment.
- With regular care, your chiropractor can also identify and address potential trouble spots before they become problematic, saving you both future discomfort and the extra expense of correcting a long-standing misalignment.
How will I progress?
- Using manual therapy techniques, your chiropractor can provide you with relief from current back and neck problems by correcting any subluxations.
- Your chiropractor will also provide you with home care exercises and stretches to help you get the most out of your treatment and experience lasting results.
- Our chiropractors also offer fittings for custom orthotics. Click here for more information.
If you have been involved in an accident on or after April 1, 2019, ICBC will automatically approve you for the following services with an end date of 12 weeks after the accident:
- 25 physiotherapy sessions
- 25 chiropractic sessions
- 12 massage therapy sessions
- 12 active rehab sessions
- 12 clinical counselling sessions
- 12 acupuncture sessions
Please note, that this automatic approval does not apply if you have sought treatment elsewhere, and are switching to Total Therapy. In this case, Total Therapy will be required to seek approval from ICBC prior to starting treatment with us. Additionally, ICBC will not approve treatment that was not sought in the first 12 weeks post-injury. For example, if you begin massage therapy and physiotherapy within the first 12 weeks, but not chiropractic, ICBC will not fund chiropractic treatment after this date. Therefore, it is advised that you should seek treatment with each discipline that you anticipate needing during your recovery within the first 12 weeks post-injury. Please ask your therapist for recommendations if you are unsure which other services may be beneficial.
What’s required from ICBC patients?
- Legal First and Last Name
- Claim Number
- Personal Health Number* (optional, but can cause delays with ICBC)
- Current Working Status
- GP referral* (for claims prior to April 1st 2019)
Full FAQ here.
Rates Effective September 18, 2023
|ICBC||Initial Examination Fee
Subsequent Visit Fee
|MSP Premium Assistance||Initial Examination
*Please note, we do not provide chiropractic services for WorkSafe BC claims.*