What I need to know:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment start time to complete intake forms to ensure that you get your full appointment time.
- For specific clinic location information, please click on the appropriate clinic: North Burnaby, Metrotown
What to bring
- Valid photo-ID
- Care card with your Personal Health Number
- Extended benefits card
- Claim number (ICBC & WorkSafeBC clients)
- Doctor’s referral (ICBC & WorkSafeBC clients, may also be required by extended benefits plan)
- In consideration of other clients and your therapist, please allow at least 48 hours notice to change or cancel appointments.
- You will be charged a fee for late cancellations or missed appointments.
- Please be prepared to pay for your visit at the time of treatment.
- If you have extended health benefits, an ICBC claim, WorkSafe BC claim, or if you qualify for MSP Premium Assistance, please review the linked FAQs regarding billing.
What to expect
- Learn what to expect in treatment by visiting our Services page and clicking on the appropriate service discipline.
Parking and accessibility
- All clinics are wheelchair accessible and have free on-site parking available. Click on the appropriate clinic for more information: North Burnaby, Metrotown.