Personal TrainingBook An Appointment
Is personal training right for me?
- Our personalized exercise programs will fit your schedule, fitness level, and interests.
- All of our Kinesiologists are experienced in the full range of fitness levels, and will customize your program to meet you where you are.
What will my first appointment look like?
- Your initial appointment with your Kinesiologist will be a 15-30 minute complimentary consultation, during which you will discuss your goals, health history, and exercise experience.
- Together with your Kinesiologist, you will develop a plan to reach your fitness and integrate into your lifestyle.
When and where do I start?
- With your plan in place, you’re well on your way to success.
- Your Kinesiologist will book your subsequent one-on-one training sessions in our private on-site gym.
- You have the flexibility to book 30, 45, or 60-minute training sessions.
Rates Effective October 12, 2021
|Private (Gym)||Complimentary Phone Consultation (30 min)
One-on-One (60 min)
One-on-One (45 min)
One-on-One (30 min)
Group training (60 min)
Group training (45 min)
Group training (30 min)
|ICBC||Visit Fee (Gym)
Visit Fee (Pool)
|Private (Pool)||Same as private gym rates, plus facility drop-in fee|
Whether you’re looking to become healthier, lose weight, rehabilitate an old injury, or improve your athletic performance, the Kinesiologists at Total Therapy are here to help. Our Kinesiologists are university-educated health and wellness practitioners who combine the principles of biomechanics with their knowledge of human anatomy to take your fitness to the next level. Our facilities have fully-equipped gyms, giving you on-site access to a modern workout space. Using these tools, our Kinesiologists will work with you one-on-one to design a personalized exercise program that integrates into your life.